200 life-changing gadgets to be won
More times than you would care to think we’d imagine. Probably almost as many times as you have felt a deep, primal craving for a low fee on your currency exchanges that could save you up to 75% on your foreign payments.
Or how often have you been out and about – happily tweeting a picture of a lopsided bin, scanning a QR code that turns out to be the Times cryptic crossword, keeping an eagle eye on the volatility of pound sterling – when out of the corner of your eye you see a small battery icon flashing in an alarming shade of red? As the last of your precious energy drains away the panic rises and you begin screaming at your fellow commuters for help, yanking the emergency lever clean off the train and incurring a £500 fine.
When is the last time you felt panic like that? Probably not since the last time you were in a bank trying to make a large currency exchange, sitting opposite an unsettlingly salubrious financial advisor and worrying about the hidden charges and unfavourable rates he could be imposing on you.
So it makes perfect sense that for our first ever competition, freemarket will be giving away literally 200 portable phone chargers. Literally 200.
How to enter
You can enter on either Facebook or Twitter. For Facebook simply comment on our post hashtagged #CurrencyComp with your favourite currency and then like our page.
On Twitter, reply to our post hashtagged #CurrencyComp with your favourite currency and follow us.
Terms and Conditions
1. You need to be based in the UK to enter.
2. You can only enter the competition once.
3. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
4. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
5. For any further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.